|Descripción de la oferta:
||FX MM Client Liaison Officer with SPANISH AND ENGLISH SPEAKING Investment Bank based in the City of LONDON, UK
currently seeking to join Capital Market Operations team.
The role will involve ensuring all Corporate FX MM Trades and Interbank Netting flows (Multi entity) are validated and settled within the allotted cut-off times and in accordance with Standard Settlement Instructions, or Counterparty confirmation. The ICL workflows are split by region and product type. Dedicated members of the team will manage the Spanish workflows with the rest of the team managing our European, UK and US clients for both FX and Money Market
Your duties will include:
- The telephonic agreement of Corporate FX MM trades on settlement date
- The validation of net figures with Interbank and Corporate institutions throughout the world.
- To utilise dedicated payment systems to generate payments and receipts on both a Net and Gross basis.
- The capture of payment messages directly into SWIFT Alliance. (Excellent knowledge of standard routing methodology is essential - must include MT202s, MT202COVs, MT103s, MT210s and third party payments).
- The validation of Reuters conversations against transactions captured in the Back Office settlement systems, including FXSpot, FX Swap, FX Outright and Treasury MM trades.
- The role includes the settlement of all exotic trades, where domestic markets are extremely versatile, therefore the ability to work accurately, under pressure is essential.
- Monitoring outstanding payment messages in Calypso throughout the day to ensure that all intra day cut off times are met.
- The identification and resolution or referral of discrepancies pertaining to trade and settlement details, by adhering to written procedures.
- To manage the Corporate FX MM Cancellation and replacement process in all back office settlement systems ensuring that the banks settlement obligations are accurately fulfilled.
- To have a sound understanding of operational and settlement risk and the implications ones actions may have in a volatile and high value market.
- In addition to London and New York, operational support is provided for the Sales desks located in Madrid, Milan, Stockholm and Frankfurt where the booking location is London
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience within CMO specialising in settlement payment processing and trade validation.
- Ability to fully understand reuters conversations for FX MM products
- Spanish language and French desirable